woensdag, april 27, 2016

Various - I Love You... - Lp

Posted by Ad-Vinylrecords on woensdag, april 27, 2016 in | No comments



Side A
A1.   David McWilliams - Can I Get There By Candlelight
A2.   Paul Anka - Having My Baby
A3.   The Bellamy Brothers - If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body, Would You Hold It Against Me
A4.   Lee Towers - It's Raining in My Heart
A5.   Sharif Dean - Do You Love Me
A6.   Mighty Sparrow - Only a Fool
A7.   Shirley Bassey - Something
A8.   Elkie Brooks - Don't Cry Out Loud
A9.   Leo Sayer - I Can't Stop Loving You
A10. Francis Lai - Emmanuelle l'antivierge

Side B
B1.   Roberta Flack - First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
B2.  Four Tops - If I Were a Carpenter
B3.   Randy Vanwarmer - Just When I Needed You Most
B4.   Charles Aznavour - She
B5.   Percy Sledge - When a Man Loves a Woman
B6.   Commodores - Sail on
B7.   Andy Williams - Love Story (Where Do I Begin)
B8.   Fleetwood Mac - Need Your Love So Bad
B9.   Peter Nero - Theme From "Summer of '42"
B10. Raymond Lefèvre - Je t'aime moi non plus

Release:
Genre:  Pop
Label:  HEP Records
Catalog#  HEP 4051

Vinyl:  Goed
Hoes:  Gebruikerssporen

€ 5,00

http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com/product/various-i-love-you-lp/

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten