zondag, augustus 13, 2017

Various - Gala Performance (1976) - Lp

Posted by Ad-Vinylrecords on zondag, augustus 13, 2017 in | No comments



Side A
A1. Gene Pitney - 24 Hours From Tulsa
A2. Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer For You
A3. The Platters - My Prayer
A4. Lena Zavaroni - Ma, He's Making Eyes At Me
A5. The Bachelors - Charmaine
A6. Millican & Nesbitt - Vaya Con Dios
A7. Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart
A8. Des O'Connor - Feelings
A9. The Platters - (When Your Heart's On Fire) Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
A10. Max Bygraves - You're My Everything

Side B  
B1. Des O'Connor - What I Did For Love
B2. The Bachelors - Mame
B3. Dionne Warwick - Walk On By
B4. Max Bygraves - Ramblin' Rose
B5. The Platters - The Great Pretender
B6. Acker Bilk - Raindrops Keeps Falling On My Head
B7. Des O'Connor - The Way We Were
B8. The Bachelors - Diane
B9. Gene Pitney - 24 Sycamore
B10. Dionne Warwick - Do You Know The Way San Jose?

Release: 1976
Genre: Pop, Soul
Format: LP
Label: Pickwick Records
Catalog# PLE 7005

Vinyl: Goed
Cover: Goed

Prijs: € 5,00

http://www.ad-vinylrecords.com/product/various-gala-performance-lp/

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten