zaterdag, februari 20, 2016

Various - 14 Internationale Hits (1975)

Posted by Ad-Vinylrecords on zaterdag, februari 20, 2016 in | No comments



Side A
A1.  Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out, I'll Be There   
A2.  Golden Earring - Ce Soir   
A3.  Alquin - Wheelchair Groupie   
A4.  Randy Pie - Highway Driver   
A5.  ABBA - I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do   
A6.  Lynsey De Paul - My Man And Me   
A7.  Marianne Noble - Deep Down Inside   

Side B
B1.  The Rubettes - I Can Do It   
B2.  Long Tall Ernie And The Shakers - Get Yourself Together   
B3.  The Hollies - Falling Calling   
B4.  Earth And Fire - Only Time Will Tell   
B5.  Fox - Only You Can   
B6.  Polly Brown - Up In A Puff Of Smoke   
B7.  Slade - How Does It Feel?

Release:  1975
Label:  Polydor Records
Catalog#  2491523

order / bestellen € 2,50

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten